ForumCommunity

ally inactives

« Older   Newer »
Warbeast
view post Posted on 12/1/2014, 17:33

Not sure where to put this but I suppose this I'll do.. however, I advice we kick all the ally inactives, we have 3 people who are 10day+ inactive and several with 2 - 4day inactivity. Also I suppose there should be a limit for inactivity, say 3days without vmode and you're kicked as it is in most serious allies.
We should make a poll about this, so that we won't have to deal with long-term inactivity within the ally.

Starlight Warricane
view post Posted on 12/1/2014, 19:01

Yeah, I'd noticed their inactivity days ago.
The inactivity limit is fixed to 7 days, with no limit for the vacation mode.

Nexafor was a great element of this alliance, he did several good things for us, but disappeared suddenly.
So I had decided to not kick him off until its account was deleted, or until his return (I hope he's fine).

The other two guys, Slikpind and Ommy will be kicked out right now.
I was supposed to do this before, but these days I've been very, very busy. ;)

Sand-man
view post Posted on 22/1/2014, 20:16

I agree in kicking inactives with exceptions of a worthy members

Gòlden
view post Posted on 23/1/2014, 12:15

Widma has been inactive for 9 days, just to let the leaders know.

Gòlden
view post Posted on 24/1/2014, 11:55

We have 2 people that are almost 7 days inactive (6 days inactive). Keep an eye out just incase they come back before 7 days but if not they'd need to be kicked.

Gòlden
view post Posted on 27/1/2014, 02:43

Guys we have another 8 day inactive (i swear im the only one that checks the member list regularly...)

Warbeast
view post Posted on 27/1/2014, 18:30

@Golden: Nope ;)
Well, I do agree that those that are not sufficiently active should be kicked, and if they come back they are welcome to rejoin.

6 replies since 12/1/2014, 17:33   38 views